- Our new Newsletter 'To the Point'
- BC Indoor Shooting Line Assignments
- Canada Cup MRAC May 16-18 2015/2/26
- Canadian Indoor 3D (Surrey) Poster
- Press Release: Al Campsall Athlete of the year Finalist 2015/1/21
- New Photos 2014/12/18
- JOP Championship Information 2014/12/16
- '15 BC Indoor Poster & Reg Form 2014/2/19
- List of Olympians 2014/12/11
- Coaching Course Langley Jan info
- Updated Carding Criteria 2014/11/29
- Results Canada Winter Games Trials
- BCAA Club Listing 2014/11/6
- Guest and Short-Term Participant Insurance information 2014/10/10
- Updated Membership Forms 2014/9/16
- Information and call for bids 2015 BC Outdoor 2014/9/15
- BC Indoor 3D
- BC Indoor
- 2015 Canada Games Team Selection Information and Criteria
- Other upcoming shoots
To promote and support the sport of Archery in British Columbia and Canada.
We are committed to maintaining and supporting a family orientated archery organization. We strive to reach as large an archery population as possible in B.C. We are also committed to attaining the highest level in our involvement in multi-sport games. Our mandate is to fulfill the policies and procedures as laid out in our Regulations Manual.